- May 07 2021
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Designing and Building a Strategy Office
Question Set 1
- What outcomes does your CEO hold strategy responsible for?
- Why do those live in strategy as opposed to a centralized business function specifically?
- What is the relative weight of outcomes related to forecasting critical market trends, effective management of strategic planning processes, launching strategic ventures and change management?
Question Set 2
- How do you manage the strategy function to achieve the above goals?
- How do you balance modes like process facilitator, high conviction, decision-maker forecaster and analyst, mentor, and coach?
Question Set 3
- What is your strategy function doing well today?
- Which outcomes is it definitely achieving? Where is it falling short?
[Current OSN members will receive a direct email with an invitation to participate and/or can review output from this forum on the member platform once the event has concluded]