- Mar 25 2020
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Outthinker 2020 Virtual Summit –Leading in times of unprecedented uncertainty
Get cutting-edge insights on strategy, innovation and transformation from the world’s top business minds.
We face a moment of unprecedented uncertainty.
It’s crucial to rapidly learn the tools, concepts and frameworks that enable us to understand and shape the future.
COVID-19 represents an obstacle of yet-undiscernible depth or duration. Yet our organizations persevere in their commitments to their missions and visions … to a future that works.
On April 6th and 7th, the Outthinker Strategy Network will assemble some the world’s foremost business thinkers who have volunteered their time to share cutting edge ideas to help us navigate forward.
From across disciplines – economics, leadership, marketing, strategy, culture, organization, technology, operations – you will hear from and personally interact with the creators of the cutting-edge ideas most critical to navigating through the turbulence.
100% of profits from sales for this summit will be donated to non-profit organizations helping the most at-risk communities and populations dealing with the virus, from children who no longer have access to hot lunches, hourly workers no longer with income, and the elderly most at risk medically.
Confirmed speakers (alphabetical)
- Bharat Anand (Harvard Business School, and Author of “The Content Trap”)
- Safi Bahcall (Author of Loonshots)
- Nicolas Bry (head of innovation at Orange, author of The Intrapreneurs’ Factory)
- George Day (Wharton, Author of See Sooner, Act Faster)
- Pete Fader (Wharton and world’s foremost expert on CLV)
- Scott Galloway (NYU professor and author of The Four)
- Verne Harnish (founder of Gazelle and author of Scaling Up)
- Salim Ismael (co-founder of Singularity University and author Exponential Organizations)
- Mark Johnson (co-founder of Innosight with Clayton Christensen)
- Whitney Johnson (Harvard/ Disrupt Yourself author)
- Kaihan Krippendorff (author of Driving Innovation from Within)
- Paul Krugman (Nobel prize-winning economist, NYT columnist)
- Josh Linkner (author of The Art of Reinvention, Disciplined Dreaming, and Hacking Innovation)
- Roger Martin (Rotman School of Management, #1 ranked Thinkers50 2017-2019)
- Rita McGrath (Columbia/ Author Seeing Around Corners)
- Alex Osterwalder (Creator of Business Model Canvas, Author of Testing Business Ideas)
- Fons Trompnaars (author of Riding The Waves of Culture and several other books and papers on culture)
- Amy Webb (NYU professor/ author of The Big Nine and The Signals are Talking)
- Liz Wiseman (Author of Multipliers)
- Rob Wolcott (The World Innovation Network and Kellogg/ Chicago Booth)
- Ming Zeng (Former Chief Strategy Officer of Alibaba, Author of Smart Business)