- Jan 14 2021
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Sales and Marketing Strategy with McKinsey
Some Outthinker Strategy Network members are seeing a shift in how salesforces are best oriented. In the past, a geographic or regional structure has dominated how salesforces are organized. As geographic differences fade, an industry-first model may be prevailing. We will engage with two leaders of McKinsey’s Marketing & Sales Practice about….
- Whether this shift is actually happening
- The pros and cons of organizing a sales team by geography vs. industry
- The situations in which the above choices make sense, and
- Whether there might be a third or fourth option to consider when organizing sales forces
Maria Valdivieso de Uster – Partner, McKinsey & Company, Marketing & Sales Practice
Ben Ellencweig – Partner, McKinsey & Company, Marketing & Sales Practice
- Outthinker Strategy Network Members will receive a calendar invitation with details directly to their email/calendar.
- Note: This event is a cross between a challenge forum and roundtable event (content presentation followed by a group/peer discussion).